Ask The Attorney

Jay P. Urwitz

Jay P. Urwitz
Hale & Dorr, LLP
Washington, DC
Telephone:  202 / 942-8464
E-mail:  [email protected]
Web site:

Select a Question:

What rights does the federal government take if it provides research or development support?

Search  by:

Contact Us

Home Page

Search by Topic

Search by Law Firm

Search by Attorney

Search by Keyword

© copyright 2001-2007, Epstar, Inc.   All rights reserved.