Ask The Attorney


Select a Question:

Can I travel outside the United States and re-enter using an unexpired H-1b visa after I have applied for adjustment of status and obtained advance parole and EAD?

Search  by:

Contact Us

Home Page

Search by Topic

Search by Law Firm

Search by Attorney

Search by Keyword

© copyright 2001-2007, Epstar, Inc.   All rights reserved.